Monday, December 08, 2008

So called "gods"

I wonder how true are other religions.

Let me correct some of the "teachings" for the religion that starts with B.

1. If christian comes my house, my gods will run away !
Ans 1 - If lets say there IS god in your house, and when christians come your house, that shows Jesus is stronger than your god. You should stop worshipping that god and start worshipping Jesus.

Ans 2 - Your so called "god" runs away because they're just bunch of demons. When they see christian who comes with the authority of God, they have to run of course !

2. There is power in the statue ! I worship the statue !
Ans 1 - Have you ever think, what the statue is made of ? Gold ? Probably many other material. But thing is, can these made miracle ? Can gold move or talk ? Yes, thats the point.

3. B~~ is the way !
Ans 1 - Firstly, the very logic of reincarnation till you doesn't do anything bad at all so that you can ascend to "heaven" which is called nirvana, is ridiculous. Show me anyone who didn't do anything bad at all, except Jesus. And if its true, nirvana probably have no one there right now.

That is all peeps.

No comments: