Sunday, September 13, 2009

Coming and.. Goal

Yes, I finally update.. Being very crazy nowadays.. Like playing maple ? Wow. So nostalgic !

Anyway, jamming for Paranoid Vision were postpone to next tues.. and hopefully I pass/they don't put me aeroplane.. LOL.. Been practising like crazy..

---

N level so far were really easy.. Nothing compared to the prelims.. Esp english.. But apparently some people say EBS were set easier than N level itself.. Hopefully I get 5 distinction.. The promise I made at the start of this year.. haha ! Which means out of 6 subject, 5 distinction and one fail.. Everyone know whats the subject I failed in ! :D

---

And yes, I swear my ear lobe just bleed.. Damn ! Will this hole ever heal ? But I must admit that I did some stunt thats why.. But can't wait to put in my cross earring.. Its so, nice. LOL.. Or probably squeeze it together with my ear stick ? LOL.

No comments: