Saturday, July 10, 2010

Busy

Been soooo busy that I really forgot about my blog. But anyhow, not much people read it anyway.. lol.

Well, the big thing is I got myself a new iPhone ! HAHA ! No idea why I did thou but mainly the Apps are so tempting and plus the point that I already know how to jailbreak and blah blah blah, well that makes iPhone a perfect for me just that.. The camera sucks really bad.

I shall not type an 2000 word of essay about what I've been doing past few days but past few days, I've been working morning shift for JAPrintz and I've been literally late everyday because I'm feeling so lethargic, and sick too. I'm starting to have cough attacks in the early mornings.. Don't know why. Time for me to cut down smoking probably ?

Anyhow, today went to Sentosa but unfortunately not to suntan but work. Catering job for those who don't know. Anyway, it was kind of tiring cause its kind of like hotel job but pay's better and I don't even need to serve the standard hotel does so its pretty slack anyway. The event was fucking funny that I almost couldn't hold my laughter while clearing plates omg.

Today's Jiajing birthday ! Happy birthday xD.

2AM's coming to Singapore tomorrow for Sheng Shiong show ! OMG ! I don't know if I want to rush home to watch the TV but.. I really wanna see Jo Kwon ! HAHA ! Anyhow, I'll leave it to tomorrow. I'm gotta continue playing my iPhone and catch some sleep for tomorrow's class + special trip to ???

Hehe !

No comments: