Saturday, May 20, 2006

omg ache all over!

wooo..went swimming with my friend~ and geeze....wanted to swim all the way from 1pm to 5pm..but oh well..in the end never..lol..

actually very sian..rain...so we own the pool by ourself..well due to jian guang who basically cannot swim and me..lol..can only swim abit..so we all didn't go big pool liao..(which is so deep)...so we stay there and did all kind of stunt...and oh..Leon penis got kicked badly..geeze!

and man..untill 4pm we found that we counld't make it anymore...too cold and ached all over body...so all get out went to ate and drinked abit then go bathed and changed liao..

well..after that went to bus stop..and then that time we still have energy...so leon offered to go his playground and play Ali Bomb...but to found that after we reach we were like....so tired...so just played a while sweat and thirsty all over...then as we tot there were 913 to go back..we went over to the bus stop la...but Leon say need to wait 1 hr..coz at this time custom is jamming..we all were like..oh fuck shouldn't have come...so have to retrack all our way back to the swimming complex bus stop...

then i was like..might as well call my dad to come and pick me up..but anyway.didn't success..but offered a very good sujestion...call a cab...everybody go home..left me along(coz i'm the furthest from all of my frens)...then call my mum come down and pay..then monday all return me money...haha..good idea..so let see bus come or taxi come..

and eventually...TAXI!!...came.lol...well and after all were gone i said my address then sit there staring outside the window..and almost doze off..omg..so reach liao my mum pay then went up home..and there..after bathhing blog here....so haiz..too tired..wanna sleep..=)

No comments: