Sunday, August 13, 2006

bboorriinng

these week so boring haiz...alot of things to do sia...i think even if given 1 year of holiday i also not enough...dunno whats wrong with me these day...so dejected and jelly....feel that any time also will collaps leh..

this xing i dunno what to say.....dunno should say is it my mistake or his mistake....i think everybodty know that my handphone actually taken a ghost picture rite...then hoh...i tell xing that dun take picture at nite...then he replyt with "ya so?"...this two word hoh..i see already i wanna give him a slap..why? becuz its my first step or apologising...this two word can bloody stop me from it..then okay nvm...this personal msg also too much le..too much untill i wanna explode...

see la..his blog got someone called "laoda" tagged..then say chibye la u spear blah blah...then since me and him had a quarrel before..naturally he will think the laoda is me wad...so i asked him to go and check...then later he reply with something which make me damn turn off.....and he said i'm already dead on his mind...haiz nothing to say...i think he is not worth to be my cousin...becuz its just simply make me shameful.....

asked him to check IP address already....already hinting him its not me wad...then he never checked..surely one...then later blame me saying blah blah this and that......now i'm blamed for everything..i'm just feeling so pissed off lor....haiz....

i feel like crying everything out.....and indulging everything i had and feel into someone else...haiz....i think i have too much thing in my mind already...

alot of thing happen..in school...outside...relationship..friendship...and stuff....i feel like jumping off the body now...then everythings over...so stress lor....haiz....and i dunno is kandy now blocking me or what...my instinct tells me that she dun like me..i feel like smsing her that i wanna break....

as for friendship...hmm...zen have been ignoring me..and i dunno why...everything seems to be going bad for me lor....i wish i didn'tknow zen..becuz he is on my mind all the time....i wish i can forget him like nothinghappen before...if only can...one words from him...marcus and all can just dun friend me...haiz...my friendsgip is at risk sia...

now at school...the stoeln bike incident...juliana asked me to print out the full report on what happen that day...but i dun wanna pursue the matter any more leh...since those people never disturb me anaymore...haiz....tho i really hate them...but nothings happening then its fine with me liao..dunno why my fucking idiotic mother go tell them this and that...fucker...

now to my ownself...phone is under repair..very bored the whole day...cannot sms anyone leh...haiz...also dun have mp3 player..coz my hp itselfs is also a mp3 player...=(...geeze...

i wish i can go back to 2005...everythings good...my health, my wealth, my friend, my look and stuff...haiz...the good ol' day is gone sia...i wish next year can be better la..and i dun wish to hear this name "xing" again...or bettern not to see him again...becuz...from now on..i will be CRUEL and CUNNING...

No comments: