Tuesday, August 15, 2006

yay marks!

aiya long time no blog liao...today when i receive back my result i very shock...cant i did this for my prelims..

English: 45/50 (TOP 1)
Math: 14/15 (TOP 2)
Science: 20/25 (TOP 3)
Chinese: 5/20 (FAIL)

wahahaha....hmm..chinese duno why i just cannot study lor..even if i study hard..also cannot learn...i just dun have the ingrediant for chinese leh..haiz...some other people chinese very good de...but english also like shit LOL....

looks like my english are sky-rocking these day..wahahah...yay finally...must win marvin yea..his english also good...but his chinese...haiz..same as me...very very lousy...

math hmm...was beaten by leon..he got full sia..so smart..=((((..not good!!!!..if only i count properly the sums lor..=..

hahaha this science...chicken feet..tho didn't get first...but consider good..coz out of 41 pupils in the class....only around 10 passed the science..so the fact is that either they never study or they dunno or they are just plainly~ DUMB!...but i also never study i dun see why i can pass..Lol..

so haiz..kinda busy these day..also dunno what thing i'm busy with...Dylan just bought his D.I.Y comp sia...darm envy of him....last month N70 this month a AMD 3500..he rich sia...and he told me 2 week he can have $100...so envy lor...and somemore dunno how my father buy my comp de...he buy me one is AMD 2800 which is $550 with no keyboard no mouse and only a intergrated graphic card...dylan one 3500 only $585 with keyboard and optical mouse and hoh..he still got 128 MB Nvidia 6500 LOR!! when i was there i was like "wtf?"...6500 somemore...whereas when my father buy..never come with any good graphic card lor...fuck...then the Radeon 9500 i still have to buy myself...stupid sia my dad..but nvm..next time i will buy a even more better comp..and a nice casing..nt like my dad...casing also choose till so blah blah

No comments: