Friday, May 30, 2008

God is soooo Good

God is so Good. Thats all I can say !

Today WFL, God is really good..As I'm talking Joshua, walking around..I'm really worried. How to pay off the additional $10 for my camp ?

We were talking and talking, and when I turned my head, I realise something...Why is there a blue note over at the ticketing machine ? it look like $50..I walked over, OH MY GOOD GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD THAT YOU ARE SO DAMN GOOD !

I've found $64. We were waiting for the owner, perhaps he had forgot to take it or something..But no one came back ! And we were going off because everyone had reached..

1x $10
1x $50
2x $2

Gosh ! God is good !

$10 - Me for camp
$50 - Joshua for camp
$4 - For Zhe Jia who don't have money for lunch

I can't thank God enough...Really..Now, I don't have to worry about camp le ! Left my consent form ! God is so so so so so so so so so so so Good !

GOD IS SO GOOD !

-------------

God is good, He bless me with a good brother like Yuen Han !

He paid $50 for my camp first ! Thanks man ! I couldn't have make it without you :)

-------------

No comments: