Saturday, June 07, 2008

OH man ! You guys know what ?! OASIS CAMP IS COMING !!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-

Okay LOL. I just fell asleep, but its pretty funny ya know ! I fell asleep..Playing the GUITAR ! Whoa. I don't know how I did, and now I gotta tune my guitar too ! its out of tune, probably I push or wrestle it when i fall asleep ! LOL..

-

Yes guys, Oasis Camp is coming...Are You Excited..? Or Still Icy Cold ?

Dude ! People ! Those who is going for Oasis and is Reading ! Please be serious and get ready. Its like 1 day and less, getting closer ! Closer ! Closer !

Those who are still kidding around, please buck up and get serious. Those that are serious excited, put on extra heat ! Those that are gonna explode, go max then explode like a nuke in camp ! :)

Let me list a few thing Oasis has never had before in the previous, some will knock Joshua out !

-Buffet for Morning, Afternoon and Evening ! (Will Joshua grow out another set of chin ?)
-Air-con in room ! (Which is a Chalet ! Omg ! Will David have problem waking up ?)
-Ballroom with Carpeted floor ! (We probably 've to stop drooling or else its a problem for housekeeping!)
-We're going to the beach after the concert on the 3rd Day ! (Gosh..Will it be too dark till we got eaten by Crocodile ?)
-And yes, An concert on 3rd Day that is not experience before. (3D ah ? :D)
-Higher.Deeper.Wider ! :D

Yes man ! I'm excited for Jesus !

You can be excited about my Face too ! Cause I'm so handsome. But Joshua will be Jealous. But that is not the point. The point here is to..*Drum rolls*


Meet God, Learn His Word !

No comments: