Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camp is a Knock-Out ~!

Gosh ! Camp is really..LOL

Yesterday went cycling with Zj at night..Really cool sia..LOL..Air were cooling at night..so really enjoyed..!

Total madness..To summery up the whole thing..We went.. Admiralty - Vista Point - Admiralty - Woodlands - Marsiling - Woodlands Centre (marsiling) - To Zj's Home

If you think its not challenging enough, go and try ! The uphills is a killer and the downhills is a blessing :D ! Anyway , Really had a fun time together...Just that I sweat like crazy -,-..

Well, sad thing was that..On the way, Zj dropped his handphone and He ran over the phone ! Gosh ! Not a laughing thing !...Lets all pray that Zj will soon have a new blessing from God ! (Actually, With God how can there be no blessing ? Fake me ah?)

So yup ! On the way home my leg cramped..Really badly ! But God is good ! Tell you why ah

I stopped at 888 Plaza area, so cramped that I can't cycle liao..Need to stop for awhile..So I took a 5 second prayer, Prayed that God will relief this cramp till I reaches home..

Lord and Behold, Till now the cramp isn't here anymore ! God is a Loving God, Right ? :D
----

Sometimes, its a funny thing ! Oasis Camp is a really Knock-Out, not to say about Meeting God, but the foods !

Its not totally that great or taste nice like You will faint, but it totally fats me out ! I'm sure you guys also gain like..LOL..!

I've become so fat that my abs are gonna be gone already ! Gosh ! How is that happening !! Abit of shockness to me~ Gotta sheds these off ! I'm gotta sheds !! >.<
----

Oh ! I'm quite excited to share my conviction ! But I want to share in a group setting or maybe, District setting ! Don't just wanna share in my Blog ! The Feeling cannot be express in words ! Therefore people ! Jiayou to Finish CG08 ! We shall have...Our Signature North...
-Ringtone
-Shirt
-Keychain
-Dog tag (Necklace)
-So Much more !

Maaan ! I'm excited ! And my greatest Prayer I'm ever going to say! Are you GUTS enough to say this ?

"See you at the Finish Line, Jesus."

No comments: