Sunday, June 22, 2008

The "School" feeling

Walaos ! Your know what !? 7 Hour more to School Re-open ! Lets talk about my feeling !

Happy - Because I get to evax people ! I'm out of contacts :( I really need to gather more contacts..And its also because I get to see classmates too !

Sian/Sad - Cause from now on, I must get up 6am everyday. Not something I really like :(. Everyone can identify right...?? Also sian cause going to face some "people". Those people with Authority over me. LOL

Tired - Cause I just workout and I feel like puking and shitting. Gosh.

----

Baoshuang says that if I go to school, I will surely skyrocket my subjects and get Top.
Joseph says that if I want CG08 to be completed, I must go school
Joshua says that if I don't go school I'll step down from Leadership
Leon says that he misses me and he wants to see me in school (LOL)

There is so much more people ! For the sake of Leadership, CG08, my Scholorship of $300 and that Leon loves me so much, I'll forces myself to go school. :D

Seriously, if you guys don't know, I'm not someone who always go school. Duh. Its a struggle for me. So, people who see this, pray for me ! Its a Hard Breakthrough ya know.

No comments: