Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Devil

Devils keeps on trying to prey on me.

Its been so long since I've blog ! Yay !

Its been tiring ya..I'm like sleeping at 8pm nowadays..maaaaan ~I've alot of thing to update !
--

3 Character Art class, because of admin error, we're all taking Guitar class ! Maaaan ! That has been what I've been waiting for ! To learn more about guitar ! (even though I know how to play and basics..) !

Its really cool yeah..Guitar is my Life Passions ya know ? I'm so excited..Though we're just really on the basic (=_-"). We're playing notes ! (I was expecting chords ya know ?)

--

Today is really max..I love my time-table..1 P.E on one whole week..2 period - 1hr 45min. My gosh. Totally crazy..

Played badminton like siao..I'm so addicted ! My trademark shot - Jet Shot. Its so fast that SOMEONE cannot catch. :D ! Who can come out and play with meeeeeee ?! ?! argh. I love Badminton !

--

More to come ! Even though what I've blog is so so so Normal. But God miracle will not stop even when schools start.

--

School is tiring. Temptation and vulgar everywhere. The Devil's Preying on me every minute. Pray for me please. Its really..whoa. Man.

No comments: