Friday, June 27, 2008

Top Speed

Speed Racer rocks !

Gosh ! You guys know what ? I love Speed Racer ! The movie is simply intriguing and nice sia..Couldn't stop thinking of the speed and stuff..! So beautiful !


The Mach 5

Its a beauty man ! Although there is the Mach 6, but this look nicer. I love the headlamp ! Its so style ! And the rim too ! Simply so..Whoa ! Blows my mind off !



Now ! Here is the Mach 6 ! More of a Racing type vehicle ! Not really my Cup Of Tea, but I love the Engine ! It simply look so, whoa ! Super cool man ! And the impact that goes off when Speed step on the acceleration ! Haha !! I'm addicted !

----

So thats the Speed thing. By the way, I have 1 visitor ! Yes ! Yes ! Yes! God is definitely moving in North B1 ! Things is changing ! Everything's Change ! Wooo !

No comments: