Sunday, June 15, 2008

Timeline

The future. The Present. The Past

Yeah sure ! Today went cycling with Zj and Joseph ! Sure an tiring day again !

Was cycling altogether to Admiralty Jetty, Almost got bang by Proton Wira JB car. Darn. You don't need to horn at my all the way, by the way, that guy is speeding alright. LOL

Went to RP at night, you guys know there is a slope there ? The side have light one..Those RP people will know, like Jog and Joyce. When go up you will see a big "W1"



Yup ! This is the Slope ! May look easy, Going up is hard.

Guys, I want to tell you. This is what you've to go through if you want your school to be complete and be a C.L. And those who aiming to be Shepherd.

It is hard and tough. I heard people who says "You people, After camp only. 1 Month down ? 2 Month down ? You're a Goner."

Jesus' Wrath to those people. North, Can we show them ? Can we show them we're not going to be crushed and lost our conviction ? I'm really desperate, I'm really so angry that I really want to Teared and cry out.

This is what you exactly will and Must go through if you want to be a C.L. So does me. But are we just going to give up ? At the end ? or In the middle ? Or maybe Before it EVEN STARTS !

North ! Show to these I****s how God Big is. Not ourself. We can be powerful, We can be Big, We can be conqueror. Because our God is one like this. People !!!!!! God is not a timid small mouse.

You're going to be one if you think God is like this. No way. You do your job, God does his. You steady, God steady. People ! 1 Month down the road, are you guys gonna pant and give up ? Look at the picture ! You're on your way already ! Are you going to give up !? You came to far !

Suffered what camp God spoke to you, Suffered people who put you down, Suffered the sweat !

Those who will not give up after 1 Month, Those who will show to those that we are More than Conqueror, give a Amen. People ! I can't say and express this enough.

Do. Not. Give. Up.

Testing and Opposition will come. Just like the slope. Your going against it ! Its tiring ! Leaders and identify ! But are you going to give up ? Go so far and Suffered so much. You deserve to be at the top. You deserves your prize, but let Me tell you, Only those who completed the whole thing deserves it.

Man ! I can't Express it off anymore ! But people ! Simple. I want to see the same group of people, I want to see same face, more Conviction ! 1 Month down.

Remember my last post ? See Jesus at the finish Line !

Do not Pang seh Your Brothers and Sister. So does Jesus. This goes to me as well !

-This goes back to some anonymous people as well. I'll show you that i'll be a C.L. God is real. AS real as you are shitting on your pant right now.

No comments: