Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ultimate Shiok-ness

Leg-Breaking Experience !

Today is District outing yup ! Location ? MacRitchie Reservoir (a.k.a HSBC Treetop Walk)!

You guys know what ? Every district outing of North, its very memorable ! Not excluding this one too !


Lets walk back on a Memory Lane........
---

The last District Outing I've had remembered is the one at Botanic Garden ! What is in similarity to Today's District Outing ? Lets see..

-Got chased by Authorities
-Rains
-Last minute Error
-Some Close-call Scenarios

Man ! Its crazy ! Got caught by Authority because we tried to brought in some stuff which we shouldn't, got caught because we're making too much noise. Gosh ! Craziness!
---

Well, For this District Outing, I'm one of the Game-Master ! And my Station is...WORMS !!


Gosh ! Worms leh ! I myself also do not dare..But since it wasn't allowed, it has to be change. But you guys know what ? Its an blessing in disguise, because we can save an Siren from Ringing ! If you guys knows what I'm talking about :)

---

Really crazy, we walked like, 10 km? My leg was practically ache-ing and crap. I'm so glad that I've got through it ! And I'm very famished too ! Finally got to eat when we got to Thomson Plaza !

Noodles suddenly tasted like Abalone, Meat Ball suddenly tasted like Diamond Ball ! Gosh.

-----

You guys know what when I was on my way home ? Zj practically tried to "Gay" me ! And guess what a Holy & Biblical man of God would do ?

Use the Bible ! Yes ! Not use the Bible to hit but the Words !! It was so so so so funny that I said some verse and Zj reacted like he got Struck by the Word of God and Look super guilty !

For you guys who were there with me, pardon me, because some verse I anyhow ! LOL ! But don't worry ! I'm still Biblical !

-Lesson to be learnt here : Read the Bible ! So that You can use the bible for...
-Self-defense (?)
-Talk-back to the BBQ Grilled Satan
-Correct People
-In times of Testing
-Encouragement
-Against Zhe Jia !

You see the point ? Actually, reading the Bible is So sO So sO So sO much more important than all the thing I've listed about. I can't express it much out, but read and you'll know ! Its a lifestyle .


Read The Bible ! Argh !

No comments: