Friday, June 13, 2008

The most Powerful Camp So Far !

Oasis Camp !! Nuff Said !

Day 1
------

Quite a weird camp for me cause I'm in the Mega Event for this camp ! Yay ! Finally I got to do something here ! :D:D:D

One thing here is, the team is meeting 7am...O.o ? After having breakfast and all stuff, we set off to Costa Sand ! :D

The games were really weird ya know ? Its Oasis War ! Let me explain..

-Ya have life, its a newspaper on a Rafia string that you have to wear
-To kill, Ya have to tear that newspaper from the person !
-How to score point ? Its by district ! Take your own district and other district flag to Base !
-North win you know ? Smallest but Powerful !

Yes ! North did won ! It was great ya, tearing people and stuff..

Heard Joshua had a harsh fall from the game, so lets pray that he will get healed up quickly ! :D
---

At night is the Dinner, really Exaggerating ! Buffet ya know ! Eat till you vomit ah

Prayer meet is ministering ! Even though its the first day, really met God ! so Does the teaching...Not going to write my whole notes here, maybe I'll scan ! But I really learn a lot..Just so whole lot that I need to read through again !

---

Ya guys know where we gonna sleep at ? Its an Chalet Room ! Gosh. Got to turn in for now. Anyway there is still a lot more ! But I'll blog Day 1 for now :)

No comments: