Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picking Up

Life sometimes are just so like that. And I got something to quote !
"Life is like a box of chocolate..You never know what you're going to get!"

Man~ That is so true. But who knows, I've God as my backer. Anything that comes my way definitely doesn't really affect me, and I proclaim it with faith :)

Some people told me that a joyful person like me, life is like a bed of roses, never unhappy but always in the fantastic land of Teletubbies. But then again, they also say if any thing were to come my way, I'll never fall, but I'll overcome it.

But also again, that's pretty true. But it couldn't be more true than having Christ as my backer now. LOL. I'm even stronger than I was before :)

No life is a bed of roses. And no matter what comes my way, I'll hold strong to the commandment and face it. HA ! Sounds fake and just trying to impress ya ? Just you see :)

If I ever were to fall, thats where I'll leave God. Which is really just as impossible as you think I will fall. That is because I will break my convenent of finishing the race and going back to Heaven and hug Him. Duh.
----

Now. For my result :D
(this is the result for my end-year but not my avg mark. Because the avg mark has pulled down because of my earlier year slackness and not convicted to study.)

English - 70 (top.)
Math - 73 (Miracle !)
Science - 88 (top.)
EBS - 81 (top.)
Chinese - 40 (Miracle !)
CPA - 79 (2nd/3rd)

Shall not list things like art which is redundant. Anyway, thats about it. Now Let me list the grade.

English - A2
Math - A2
Science - A1
EBS - A1
Chinese - F9
CPA - A1

And yup. Pretty impressing ya ? My aim was - 5 A1 & 1 F9. Got 3 subject topped ! :D

Pretty dissapointed but it was a good one. Really worked hard and study. Now thats what I called working to the best ! And hopefully God was glorify in my academic result :D

Now again. I can't believe I got 40 for chinese ~ I actually expected an 20 or something..lol.

I just wanna give thanks. All my result and these, I owned it all back to God. If he didn't gave me a brain, I wouldn't get these result. :D

No comments: