Friday, February 17, 2006

fucking daddy

HELLO!..lol ..well today isnt quite a good day..i kena fuck by teacher again..but not so badly la..dunno how and why my paper all not mark..maybe i should blame on my mate..who maybe never mark..coz usually cross marking....

now tml sat is to go buggie birthday..i actually dun feel like going de but ah xing pursuade me to go so nevermind..i still dun want to go then tml is actually go to cinema in causeway point with my new crush..haha newly sot tio one...then i cant call through my friend so nvm...dunoo what to go so i just agree with ah xing to go buggie..

then when my dad come on the first thing he say is..CANNOT GO...what the fuck..i was there fuckng my ownself..saturday leh..is for enjoyment one....BUT THEN DUN LET ME GO..still call me stay at home to play comp..have comp doesn;'t mean fun..I MUST GO FUCK MYSELF LIAO LA...enjoy my stupid blog..byebye

No comments: