Thursday, February 16, 2006

fun day

hello..today are quite fun..we have P.E..but then its very funny...coz we were told to do jumping jack but then me and my friend all dun want to do..we swing our hand then i jump like a 500kg person..HAHAHAHA..then it was so funny lor..after that is recess...damn hungry..so quickly go buy chicken rice + curry..haha nice leh..then i eat and eat and eat till i hipcup..then cannot eat so fast..after eatting i fasta go buy drink..too dehy after P.E...

haha after eatting i went to find my friend...but then too late..the home econ going to start soon..so i faster go back class take my thumbdrive and my pencilebox...after that me and my friend run to the comp lab to meet up with other...

then after that let teacher check the word i done yesterday..wow..actually all the thing i done was perfect..except one is not detail enough...so i edit..after finish i still left 1hr and 40min..so i help all my friend to get it done..dunno how come all so toot dunno how to search for answer...question ask what is rice then cannot go yahoo search..asking the obvious sia..hear liao also dulan...so i refuse to help some..

haiz..after 2hr must leave le..chinese peroid...bad sia.i hate chinese...IT SUX IT SUX...but never mind...today reading..luckily..dun have any "si" word and spelling..if not i kill the hell out of myself..tml no more chinese..yahoo!!!!!! finally..one more week pass le..left 2 more week to march holiday..haha...finally can get to relax soon.......i must relax my leg liao lor..too tired after marching from NCDCC..enjoy blogging!

No comments: