Monday, February 13, 2006

toopid Mr Yeo

hello..today so stupid..i kena fuck by my math teacher Mr Yeo...dunno how and why..i only forgot to do one question fuck me till guo shuei ling tou..then nvm..I tell my math cher i dunno how to do this and that coz that day high fever no come..then say no excuse..then scold me scold and scold like a mad dog...

toopid like hell..then i go up do..then i always copy wrongly then this time wrong wah..my math cher kick the chair to me sia...lucky never hit..hit..hohoho go hospital liao...So violance sia..stupid cher..my rotten luck just to have this cher and ytd get report by an stupid idiot who ban my account for nothing..lucky I never get ban..but nowadays iss just...ROTTEN LUCK!!....

but then hoh today i went to get my Kingdom Heart ll..yay!!..but sad enough its in japen version..so that they say de i dun understand..but i can continue coz i use guide...so its okie la..then me and my bro..my bro drive me to yishun near GV to buy..haha...the kingdom heart now is in hot buying sia..left a few disc nia..lucky i go buy..hrs later sure out le...haha...play play play untill now lor..even forgot to do my own correctin..hahaha..i think i should stop here le..byebye..enjoy blogging and tagging!

No comments: