Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ARGH!! this is not good! i was blamed for vandalism!!!! i didn't break the door lock at all you moron!!..!!!

Today while recess begin...we were told to do reflection for peer pressure and stuff..because of this we decided to 15 minites later then go for recess...but when i done my reflect...i saw marvin obiviously locking the door outside!.....so i think the back door is just locking for the ledge nia..so i go and push abit see see can get out or not....

to my surprise cannot..so i get a ruler to push the ledge otu by a small gap...no avail lah.....then minutes later..Jian wen went to push very hard the front dooor....then cannot open joseph kick the door whole thing boom out!!......then seconds later....the back door also spoil liao..-_-"...and jian guang anyhow say i spoil de..JUST BECAUSE I WENT TO PUSH THE BACK DOOR?? this is fucked up man...

now the O.M Tan come and find us..everyone says its me,joseph and marvin! they are all to be blame..not just me joseph and marvin! this is fucking hell man....then O.M tan say vandalis can get cane...OF COZ CANE LAH!! THINK I STUPID IS IT!! THINK I PLAY FOR FUN AR!!

this is irritating lor...fucking jian guang..now i'm taking the blame for jianwen okay.....he push very hard i push softly nia...then people starts saying i push very hard..wah lao....now i'm losing my trust and my fame lor.....those not importnat...important is my friend and the respect and trust lor....haiz...

after school went to find O.M..then for this Offence Report Form...inside wrote very long ar...about 400 words...make sure i can get off easily from that...wahaha...inside all blame jos and marvin...then later say is people fault also..then my blaming would be shared with everybody!! yay! lets share our unhappiness =)...

During Recess, Me and few of our faithful friend were staying inside the classroom for doing some work. While i have done my homework, i decided to wait for my friend then we go recess together. But the unluckiness i saw is that Marvin pong, one of our mate, is being mischevious. He went to lock the ledge and click the lock of the front door. Due to that i seemlessly believe that the back door is lock but only for the ledge. I believe that cuz Marvin don't have the key to the lock he wouldn't lock the back door. As i went to the back area to open the door. I push it softly but to no avail. I tried open the ledge by mine ruler going through a small gap. But it did not work.Although we can shout for help and stuff, but if this type of things would happen, no one would wait for help. And anything can happen inside of coz. Even if we would shout for help, marvin or others would be blocking them from helping or maybe instead they would watch the good show of us getting out. Other people might not think this way. They might think we are just being playful becuz instead of breaking one door, we went to break the two door. NO one saw the whole incident means no one saw the truth. Joseph me and marvin should not be solely blame for the whole incident. Because "CERTAIN"(jian wen,shi jie n wen jun) people also have the share in kicking and stuff. But i'm just being blame for pushing the door..not breaking the lock. The conclusion you did is that i BREAK the door. Investigate this throughly please. I will not be blame for nothing just like that. Besides, there were so many of us in the class that anyone will just push the blame to anyone. Since there are so many alibi in natural of coz O.M and other would believe them not us. Anyone can lie of coz. I suggest that this case would be closed and we just pay for the lock OR we do the lock ourself. The end

Ben.


this is what the fuck i wrote and O.M read already got shock just looking at it..becuz too long xD....and O.M told me to write down the phone number..i dun want...i write down MINE OWN PHONE NUMBER =)....then later go home tell all this stuff to my fatherthat what happen and i was blame for it and stuff...if not if my dad get the wrong idea he later dun believe me then die liao..i'm not like joseph..somethign like this happen then just laugh laugh laugh and smile at teacher only...he wanna tio hoot i dun want arrrr....

by the time i come bakc already 3..means 30 hour haven been sleeping...so got home just went to bath and sleep already...wake up then do the stupid math bah!! so long...

No comments: