Sunday, January 04, 2009

Especially YOU.

If I am taken 4 years or 5 years back, or maybe 8 years back into my primary school days, I'll take that very chance to be the king and start @#(@* everyone upside down.

Why ? Typically, people in the past are just like that, when you're weak, you get thrown around like nobody business.

In my second year of primary school, some people forced me down pencil leads with pepsi and coke. Interesting ? No. If i am taken back then, i'll be the one forcing 'em down and going against teacher who just like to side with the bad ass.

Not just that, i'll do something even more bad, like ? I'll probably bang his head against the wall and do lotsa other bad thing.

That no wonder I've a "VERY GOOD" for my conduct. Paid the price for that.
----

Primary 3. Some girls I like. I got toyed around by her and was compared in grades which I couldn't win, gets bully by all the girls and some guy who is just good at speaking but doesn't "walk the talk".

If i am taken back then, I would be the 1st of the class, have the girl I want, bully the people I wants to. Good eh ? What is all those study that time to me ? I'll explain why its nothing, not because of the knowledge I have now.
----

Primary 4. Same as P3...

----

Primary 5. Got into em3 with all the badass people, well, not exactly but they just like to toy around with my loyalty to friendship. "I friend you, i don't friend you". Crap you ! I don't give a damn. That is what i'll do if i am taken back to then. I'll never be insecured by all this friendship thing.

----

Primary 6. Same thing as P5, just more serious friendship conflicts. Oh, and to the teachers, who are kind of unreasonable, I'll definitely play around words with you and make sure you get sacks out of the school. And to the teacher who physically abuses, DIE.

----

Epic huh ? Looks like there's alot for me to repent.. I shall not write down the list of people that I wants to kill..But appearently those are the people who betrayed and push me around..LOL.

Those people appearently has "gangs", well, what's new ? Thats the IN thing for people of my age, or lets say, my era. And i have to say, almost everyone has no ball. Whats new with 1 vs 20 people ? Why don't i try 20 vs 1 on you ? Ha.

Good luck on your life of no future.
----

All in all, isn't Christ who lead my life to light ? Thank be to God ! It was at 2006 nov to dec when my life took a turn for worse when people around me turns to bad influecne and stuff like this.. It was also when my family had a really big major financial issue..

I remembering turning to all religion, including those hindism..Praying to all of them, appearently God timing was perfect as ever, sent someone to outreach to me. :D Thank God !! My life would be crapped if it wasn't for Him ! :)

I could've give a life testimony that's really long. But wait till I complete Evergreen. And i don't plan to wear it till I complete the school..Or else its just dreaming. Not gonna spoonfeed myself..

CL by end Jan. Possible ? Well, with God, all things are possible.

No comments: