Monday, January 19, 2009

What if..?

Hello guys ! I was doing some class decor and after the whole thing, my classroom looks pretty cool ! Thanks to all who committed into buying and designing people ! (and yes, I'm one of the slacker).

I looked behind my class today and it just simply so boring during the math lesson and I saw something "Sports, Math, Science, English, MotherTongue, EBS, Overall Result". Its just there to put the ranking..

(Saw those Green and Yellow poster behind the class?)


I was just thinking..what if..?

English - Ben
Math - Ben
EBS - Ben
Science - Ben
Mothertongue Ben (impossible)
Overall Result - Ben
Sports - Ben (maybe impossible)

TOP BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN TOP TOP TOP BE NEB TOOP SO PI)O IREO JFKLJ

LOLOLOL !!

Do you believe this ? Hmm, I certainly had high hopes ! To have my name pasted all behind the class ! (except for chinese and sports simply because I'm so bad in chinese and I don't have a interest for sports although I'm okay in it.)

Not bad uhh, You heard of Top Man..Now its Top Ben ! :D

I shall work hard (including trying hard not to skip school) and go for this result, after I do that, I'm so going to give thanks greatly to God by sharing a testimony and writing how God bless me all over posters behind the class, all over the school, all over causeway point and the whole singapore ! (Sounds like old North B D.4.R.E vision !)

Haha ! Pray for me ! Since God has gave me this brain to study and work hard ! I shall be the next David Hoe Teck Chye :D (maybe not as legendary ?)

Alright, enough of fantasy ! Time to study !!!! :D:D:D:D

James 1:5 Romans 8:37

No comments: