Sunday, June 25, 2006

other than misunderstanding what u got?

other than misunderstanding what u got?

haiz..other than saying "lao-pattern" thats all liao...no point de lah..really..xD...trying to be nice then say lao pattern then say i wanna disturb her....she just wont eveng give me a chance...i can only say.."Stubborn."...wanna say something to her than she right away block me liao..wah laox...JUST 2 WORD NIA LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!...

.wtf.....looks like she dun even care for it bah....then later say copy the idea of creating clone..in habbo? -_-"...as if got disturb them with clone liddat.....since when i love to use clone..diaoxxxxxxx....she dun deserve my 2 words....worse than pig...=D...right..went to all trouble just trying to deliver 2 word xD...not worth it! really!! S@*(%&()#&&!()#&)((&($&)*@#*#

go to hell!

haiya...this kinda people...getout of my mind is good de..noly harming nia..forget it..2 word i might just as well say to a pig which i offense when i was young thats all liao....=D...settle !

----------------------------------------------

yeallow? xD..so tml already opening school..i'm so happy!! finally can study again!.i'm so detemine to get into top 5 man!! or top 3?? =/...i cant lose out to my fren!!!! xD...but hey..thats sg! i cant lose out..u cant lose out..everybodys kia su..=D...

so yea...my MEL at marcus hell..and hell ask him help me do excercise 10 he dun want..shit u!!!!!!!!!!!!...let him copy 2 excercise now dun wann help me..next time u got hell shit problem i dun care liao lah.=(...go helL!!!!

wahaha...get ready to taste my fire..

M
A
R
C
U
S

T
E
O
!

No comments: