Tuesday, June 13, 2006

wah wah wah tight seh!


wah..if wanna think of it....money problem sia...haiz school gonna start soon...i dun even have math textbook 1B...shit...if its Mr Yeo he surely can forgive me for not buying..and plus i also have excuse no need scare...but scare de is he never teach..xD..hope he is joking with us nia..his teaching really powerfulllllllll~~~


today mod my keyblade again and wrap it up with tape...so that spray already hopefully it be nice...thicken the spray yea..=D...now the whole thing are really strong up...so dun need scare...also should go and buy the elephant glue xing told me de...xD..

but first..must plan !! argh!!...first textbook...second...cosplay event...third..i own twinkle de..forth...my keyblade matter!! GRRRRR...i so hate this can..=(...

its a tight situation yea..got the wrapped up picture =D..now look nicer and more stronger....and with a new chain...the Scorpio sign..xD

so here are the wrapped up de..=D...can see its nicer and all white up...ready to spray black anytimeyea..somemore left over spray can spray my bike wheel...woo!.

so gettting a little addicted to this yea? =D...and my newly design de blog skins..nice mah? please tag and tell me =D...

hmm... it doesn't support title item..=(...dunno how to put either..hmmm...so i guess i gonna end here..later going xing hse =D

No comments: