Tuesday, June 13, 2006

whaha thank you xing!

wahah...now my finicial problem i already solved..except for poor twinke i own de..haven repay her..xD..indeed feel abit guilty..=(....but now yea i'm blogging at xing hse...amazing yea?

appeareanly i got nothing to talk about than my money problem lol! because coming to xing hse help me big big in my finicial problem! coz i gotta go xing hse then sun bian buy food..so i asked $10 from my mum then she say if got left over money keep it..wooo...no need return..yeah! so happy...

everything solved including my keyblade finicial problem..except for the elephant glue and twinkle i own de..xD...but dun worry..eveyrhting with be solved eventually..

and oh..also plan for the next coming 9th july...cosplay event at downtown east 1pm-6pm...biggest convention sia..me and Beverley going over to take a look...anyone interested be sure to sms me at 81988069! =D

will have more update soon k? see ya

No comments: