Tuesday, March 27, 2007

God is good! =D

wa..just woke up from an darm bad stomachache...and..guess what...god has help me!

was really sian today..went to see doctor for the rashes i contacted and repair the tyre that kl has exploded...LOL...then my mom..wa..i cant take it anymore le...directly tell her i already converted to christian..dots...i ask her..the buddist you got meet before anot..?

and hoh..i even told her i really met god..she said..."Ya..i saw buddist in my dream"..dots..totally wordless...buddist go copy Jesus...wa lao...dots la..i even saw the show the who ar..the da-mo act as Moses..then go split the sea half...since when Moses is a buddha..gosh..


haiz sian arrrr....feel like telling my dad "Eh you go die la..don't stay on earth la..go hell la..you can think buddha is real...and if buddha is real why are you so poor now..obviously its fake..god is not with you..he is not answering your prayer...so just change your bloody mind set and convert to christian and worship jesus you this stupid ass bloody tortise!" arghh!!..dots...sin alot today..eh?

he and his bloody mind set is too different from me and my bro lor...i'm already converted and my bro is gonna convert and my mom is anything one..he ar...once i tell him i make sure its either he convert or no people gonna worship him when he die...chinese god huh...you can go mad for chinese god all you want..

dots..enough bout my dad...basically today never go slack ba..too tired somemore got rashes..argh..getting irritating...the type of poisoned oil called "Urushiol" oil...confirm is because that time we went to the hill behind christ church...or maybe i'm too dirty myself? LOL

so yeah..was playing comp all day...then one thing is...was chatting with sylvester on msn...then lol woah...he changed...his english is completely good lor...that shows that my english is getting bad..o.o

and i noticed that sylvester ish also a christian!! and he is already christian from the start..didn't realised that...=o!!..then i realise we both also sick..lol..i rashes he got fever i think..muahaha..lets pray for each other =p

so well...sleep at around 1..suddenly very tired..think again maybe im too drowsy lor...the pill i take..dots...

around 4.30..was darm horrible...my stomach pain like siao lor...my childhood nightmare - stomachache in the middle of the night and can't shit out...

was like..."ahh! lord! help me!"...darm...listening to christ song...then haiz..bo bian...go to e toilet then sit there pray like siao...then i actually remenber what zd said..maybe its because i forgot to add "Amen" ??...i dunno..but at the last praying i rmb asking god to relief me and In Jesus Name, Amen...and in a few moment..gone is the pain..WOW!!!

praise the lord! =DD...amazing man...lord is with me at such a wee hours! =DDD...darm happy...the lord is with me..GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whee..darm happy right now..lol..the pain is god, the lord i know is with me! =DD

so yeah..later not going sch..due to rashes..so yup..i think gonna end my entry here le ba..=D

No comments: