Thursday, March 29, 2007

warcraft for whole nite

hey yo! lol..just played whole night of warcraft crappy maps with donal...lol..

today basically was sleeping all e way till 5pm then donal ask me to go his house then meet kenny..then kenny later tells me he 8 gotta go home..coz he was grounded..and is secretly coming out to meet us..dots..should tell early ma..me coming from admiralty to woodland leh..is tiring de lor..and just to meet your for just 2 hr..crap..

so yeah..around 9.15 go then 9.30 reach home play x hero siege with donals..LOL..in the end 7 player quit untill left 3...me donal and that fallen angel..LOL...so weird lor...3 people fighting bosses...dots..my hero was damn fk up..and cant even repick..

so yeah..seems that the dot on my face have multiple abit le..and on my hand oso..dots...im so dunno what to do..dunno is rashes or chicks pox...since my dad say its rashes and donal says is chicks pox..im confused..and my dad told me cfm not..coz that time i baby got inject the dunno wad err...the thing that make me invulnarable to chicks pox..?? dunno what nonsesne la

so yeah..play alot of map with donal..all the way till now then stop..so yeah..since today is the last day for me to go outside online..after that no more internet must wait untill this sunday nite then have..haiz..sianz sia..dunno wad to do...but never mind..god is with me =DD...

so yup..this is my last post..gonna wait untill sun then can blog again le...so i see ya all on sun! =DD...and by the way...jio me out can? i will be damn sian..=)

No comments: