Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anime Marathon ?

Just finish watching bleach movie.. Which is..

-Bleach Movie: Memories of nobodies
-Bleach Movie: The Diamond Dust Rebellion

and I am waiting for the sub version of "Bleach Movie: Fade to black, I call your name".. !! As always, bleach movie are awesome !!! Including the songs :)

I introduce you, Sen no yoru wa Koete by Aqua timez ! It rocks ! Really a nice pop song.. The movie itself also rocks.. Comparable to FMA too ! Gotta say the anime of bleach isn't as impressive.. But definitely, the movie version storyline is very good too :D

----

I'm indulging into japanese language lol. I found my true japanese name ! Its...

Watanabe [Chia](near a crossing) Shinichi [Benjamin](one truth). - ワタナベシンイチ

Okay I know its not very impressive, but well, I like it. So people ! You guys can call me Shinichi-kun ! :D

Alright, off to bed. JustAcia tomorrow !! Yummy.

No comments: