Thursday, June 25, 2009

Laziness

Just "walked" through an memory lane of the bands I've been in.. Lets review

December Roses
-Hamid (drummer)
-Syafiq (Rhy guitarist & vocalist)
-Me (lead guitarist)

restructure (wow, y-hope style!)

Black & White
-Baoshuang (Drummer)
-Syafiq (rhy guitarist & Vocalist)
-Me (lead guitarist)
-Marvin (acoustic guitarist)
-Shak (back-up drummer and mentor)
-Radi (screamo ? crap.)

and yes, we got racist.

Undercover
-Baoshuang (drummer)
-Me (lead guitarist & vocal)
-Marvin (acoustic guitarist)
-Leon (Pianoist)

alright. Messy ? no ? crazy ? Yes.

No words can describe this.. Its crazy la.. Undercover is so dead now.. I don't even know whats going on. So, i've decided..to.. TAKE THE FUCKING LEAD.

Don't understand whats Bao doing.. Want organize jamming suddenly on the day then annouce, damn la. I hope to see an fucking improvement in her drumming so that she can freaking stop relying on me.

I also don't get why Marvin hasn't been improving in his guitar skill, which is not normal. I don't believe in talents, it is only a bonus. It is what hardworks brings you to success. Gambatteh and don't be lazy to practice.

Gotta love leon man, heard he just borrowed an electric piano (budget problem) from meijun and alr can start playing ! LOL.

And me, I don't wanna boast but I'm improving, seriously ! :D

Really hope this band have an revival or else I'll be killing people. We really need an definite goal eh ?

Goal : I'll be waiting - Lenny Kravitz (Intro to outro, altogether)

No comments: