Saturday, June 27, 2009

Empowered

Just had an chat with Alvina, she was outreaching LOL. Then she invited my to her church, which is, HOGC.. Not to be confuse with Hope Of God Church.. Its Heart Of God Church !

But seeing the way they outreaching, it makes me feel that yhope outreach is really desperate in a way, they REALLY WANT. LOL. Its not forceful or anything but.. Aiya, dunno how to explain :)

---

Next, I dye my hair black ! LOL. So now, no more Ichigo hair :P. I am sure its gonna be coming at 09 end ! haha ! then no need to dye black again, but also, I think black also looks pretty good =o

---

Tomorrow, going Pulau Ubin ! YES ! First time sitting a boat.. I wonder if I have those seasick ? Probably not bah, Im too fit to have one ;)

Yes, I can't sleep right now and yes, I have never sleep before 12am since holiday started.. HA ! I just gotta eat that pink pill and make myself drowsy.. zz

No comments: