Saturday, June 06, 2009

Skills Difference

Hello. Happen to hear "Today is the day" by Lincoln Brewster (yes its a christian song) by random on my WMP.. And I was thinking, Wasn't this one of the audition song for the Music ministry ?

HAHA ! I was thinking how lousy I was then.. Back then, I couldn't even play Power Chords..

With the searing lead by Lincoln declares, I couldn't feel the toughness I felt back then.. And I realize, I got better at guitar ! :D (Yes, every guitarist were thinking the ministry choose the wrong song and nobody wanted to practice that song)

And to say, I could do the solo ! Except for the speed part, which I can't really keep up.. And to say, Lincoln is godly in guitar ! :D

I'm quite sure that if I were to go for the audition again, at that time with my current skill.. I'm quite sure it is no problem for me to pass it.. Besides the fact that my spiritual life is dead. LOL

No comments: