Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Pulau Ubin~

Yes, this is totally not the next day after I went ubin, but it is super fun ! The most fun was the steep slope, it was totally out of the craziness ! Estimated from my own, it was around.. 40km/h ! or more than that, so you know its really fast.

Next after the slope, the most common and cool thing - DRIFT ! Yes, it was a dirt track and all we had was a really cool mountain bike with real good rear brakes :) ! The most awesome drift is from our dear Elson~ who did S drift 3 time in a row ! :D

We stop at some random place and we realised that its durain and ranbutan times ~ Xp, joseph and marvin went inside to picked.. End result ? 4 durains. :D

The boat ride were awesome at 6pms.. That was the thing that i enjoyed most, and now, the most exciting part I present you, PICTURES !


totally, before we board the boat !

Yup, this is on the boat back from ubin, awesome sunset !

This got to be the most kawaii picture XD

During the boat ride, yes, we're all shaky ! Its a risk to take this pic !

Another one, before we go ~

Over all, this is a really good outing for me.. Yes, did I mention seasick before ? Nope, it was nothing at all to me ! I strongly recommand people to go ubin and have a ride there.. :D

No comments: