Monday, July 27, 2009

Oversleep + Cold weather + Super cool dream = Bed of roses

Just woke up and I got a totally very very weird dream (Like I say, I've been having weird dreams lately).. Yesterday night I predicted its gonna rain and yep, it did ! Should be going studying later with WEN JUN ! LOL. Abit unbelievable..

---

I was on this train to a place called "Okinawa".. Its japan ! Then I met this girl on the train whose name is "Sayuki" who is an Half-japanese and Half-chinese ! (Good memory right?)..

She was going to a place called "Nova/Nuova" (What in hell is this place?).. That is one-stop before okinawa (If thats the case, it is a very weird train route)..

Whats more was, the moment I "see" her, I fell in love. LOL.. Could be infatuation..

Anyway, reaching Okinawa, it is very boring.. Cause The Contender fighter is everywhere and they're having photoshoots.. (Random, but why contender?) So, I decided to go Nova take a look (This is the best peak of the dream)

You know where's Nova ? Zen's house downstairs.. At least thats what in my dreams.. Alright, reaching there, I look all around for "that girl".. Before I could talk, Woke up !
Pretty lame.

---

Anyway, piercing still good, but don't know how to change to the transparent stick.. Kind of scare to change.. Probably going to ask my mom ?

No comments: