Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aches.

Ahhh... Woke up with trouble getting out of bed.. Typically cause my abs are so aching..

Went to met xiZI (cause I'm lazy to type out all the people) and yes, pinkie and .co are there too.. Quite the same today since we're playing badminton and stunts.. BUT !! WAIT !! 3 interesting thing happened..

1. Jiang Guang (a.k.a Orh Gim a.k.a Dig gold a.k.a picking nose shit) came.. Cause its very rare to see him.. But the most interesting yet is, he came after Yimin.. So, for my wonderful Imagination is.. : He went to Yimin house, then they decided to come down.. But Yimin suggest that she go first then after that when everyone says Hi, then Jiang guang come out.. HAHAHA !

2. I finally found my guts to do a 90 degree bunny hop.. And yes, I almost attempted an 180 degree except that my whole shoe fly and a cut on my calf.. >_<"

3. Yimin says why not she'll lend me her PSP since she haven't touch it for 6 month plus.. YES !! Finally !! I LOVE YOU YIMIN !! :D:D:D (DjMax ftw !)

---

Yes, finally.. Changed the skin.. But this is a very very hard to edit skins since the code is so DARN messy and weird sections.. Good nights :)

No comments: