Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heavy Rock

Haro Fx - Leon | Marcus - Haro Backtrail | XiaoPang - Haro Forum | Shijie - Haro Backtrail 19" | Ben - Redline 06 BMX

Very, very tired.

Just finish looking at some MV by L'arc En Ciel and discover this amazing song by accident..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZRWEa-VtnE

really amazing.. For those rock/metal guitarist and power vocal out there :D

---

Just now went to study (finally for once!) with Wen Jun, Marcus and xiaopang.. And practically, with Marcus out-of-box thinking, I learn something for once ! Doing math, CANNOT BE LAZY in writing all the steps down.. And for God sake, 4 wrong steps in an question.. God knows how many marks I lost in exam if its real !

---

And yes, I hit 20k combo on DjMax ! :D.. And here is the proof !


---

Missed some school day and I never got an MC.. Shahril said he is probably handing my case to Carro-oops.. Karen Tan. And, I'm probably gonna get cane/suspension.. If its suspension, I'm just probably gonna skip my way.. Cause its ridiculous and I'm really sick. If its cane, go ahead.. Not like I never get it before..

---

Chinese Oral N level tomorrow ! I'm probably gonna flunk it.. Simply. Unless god bless miracle with an passage that is readable (probably not !).. I'm gonna skip my way through and conversation is the only point I can hit hard on.. ! And yes, I'm getting so drowsy for that pink flu pill.. Gombawa.. zzz

No comments: