Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweat Moment

Quite a short day but also has very sticky moments.. Went out with xizi people (yep, too lazy to type out).. We all cycle around, went to the jetty for a "breeze" and then went to RP after that back to Zen house playground.. After thinking that I haven't been taking pictures, I tried. And yep, I absolutely love the autofocus.. Picture please !! Nice ? haha.. Before going home, went to take the PSP from yimin (thank you so muucccch !!).. And now starts the adventure of an roller-coaster for the PSP..

----- (maybe a lil boring)

First charge the psp.. then I found out its a TA-082 motherboard.. HAHA ! Thats an unflashable motherboard, 2 year ago. LOL. I was hopeless for a few minute then I realized.. Upgraded the psp to 5.03 to have the TIFF Exploits.. Then used ChickHEN tiff exploit + Hellcat flasher to upgrade it to 5.00 M33-6 (haha !! YES!) It was an very very intense moment.. due to last time unsuccessfully upgrading Joseph's PSP.. The fail moment of seeing the BSOD (blue screen of death) and bricked psp scares me.. but no worries, picture please !

After upgrading it to 5.03 ofw..
During the upgrade process.. super intense ! was sweating ! LOLFinally, finishes the upgrade.. Reaches the initial setup point.. :D
Yep !! Finally ! A hacked psp with 5.00 M33-6 f/w !! :D

For the first time.. I'm so proud !! Not bad, I expanded from PC to PSP now.. HAHA ! And i'm impatiently waiting for downloads to end !!

Current list of downloads (been wanting to !) :
-DjMax Portable (2, clazziquai, blacksquare, technika, trilogy) [I'm a big fan of djmax !]
-Final fantasy Crisis Core
-Phantasy Star Portable (Very, very fun !)
-Initial D Street Stage

No comments: