Friday, July 24, 2009

Comeback

Ahhh, cough cough...

Down with cough and flu.. Strange thing is, I don't have fever, for the past few time when I was down.. Weird. Normally flu comes fever then cough..

Went cycling with zen,jun and xp.. Its kind of bored.. so little of us.. We were like dead for almost the whole afternoon till we met pinky and .co .. anyway, finally someone appreciate dark chocolate like me !! (I know ps. shirley does too !)

---

Ahh, the shredding thing is making me crazy.. Someone motivate me to improve my guitar skill can ?! My goal = Improvisation (Yes, keep on dreaming) + Cover on GTSM by Mr. Big..

Mr. Big is such a good band ! Heard they're coming to singapore on oct.. Unfortunately, money is a big problem with concerns that I haven't been changing my string for over 4 month.. disgusting.

---

Planning to piere my ear lobe tomorrow.. that is if wenjun wanna go cwp with me... Abit scary ! LOL. Since its my first time and seeing lotsa people poking their ear till bleeding.. gosh.

And till then, oyanasai ~

"Unattainable dreams are the best kind" - Director Lazard
heavily influence by Crisis Core!

No comments: