Thursday, July 09, 2009

Crisis now.

Yup, double post.

I really, really, really, really, really don't know whats going on. It seems as though Undercover's gonna fall anytime. I should just be a guitar player. I shouldn't be multi-talented. I shouldn't be so initiative. I shouldn't be doing so much. Yup.

I just don't understand why, when things start to go right, idiots comes start tripping off. I want to change song ! Damn it. It sucks. I think some people shouldn't be here.

I really feel like smoking a few sticks and go drunk with that half-empty martell. damn.
---

Maybe its just me, does anyone, I meant ANYONE, notice that "you" are stupid. No really, in my opinion, you really don't know who are the one really good to you. You don't appreciate people around you who helped you so damn much. You really don't, no. You fuck people up just because they hurt you a single time yet you really don't mind getting dupe and think he is your god. Damn it.

---

I also don't understand why everyone's suggesting so much drama intro for "STOMP" performance. Why don't we just do a really simple one and start the whole stomping ? Damn. Its really stupid, in my opinion. Scold me if you want to, but if its gonna be that much, why don't you guys change into an drama ? damn. Rhythm my friends, rhythm.

---

To: B--------

Yup, its all my fault. You happy now ? Quit if you want to, cause thats the way that I am, I'm super unreasonable, I can fuck anyone up cause I am the leader. We're not on the same level. I simply can't put myself in your shoe, we're not on the same level and we'll only get further. Come the fuck up to my face and tell me you're not happy and what you want me to do, damn you.

No comments: