Monday, July 20, 2009

Probably.

Yup, going out soon. Just thought I may blog something..

Don't even know what the fuck I'm playing guitar for.. Probably sherman's not here thats why..

To: Those who said "those thing" and most probably B--------

God knows how long it took me to learn how to play and sing at the same time (if you can sound nice that is also), Fuck. If you can't even do that, don't criticize me. So what if I have STM ? What makes you think you're better than me ? Fuck. All this while is me leading the group, not you/your. Seriously la, count yourself lucky, unlike some other LEADERSHIP which is so slack and lazy alright.

So whats up with me not coming school ? Its my future what, I'll only lose it. I don't need your concern. No wait, probably you won't even give a hoot if I die one day. So what if we missed/fail the audition ? One word of honest from my heart, we'll never make it in this standard la. Check your own skill before lecturing me, damn. Told you alr, we're not on the same level.

Damn. Can't believe this. I should probably stop complaning, since this world has NEVER been fair at all. Since when it is fair to me at all since I was born ? Probably in church, probably in HIS kingdom. Probably not, cause someone told me God wasn't fair at all, or else no one can go heaven.

I dare you/your la hor, if you want say something, tell me IN MY FACE. fuck.

No comments: