Wednesday, July 22, 2009

F*** bout you~

Totally sianness..

Dig myself out of bed today and went to school.. School is totally so normal and nothing attractive.. But one thing is, pre-lim is coming and I don't need to go school if there is no exam on that day ! YES ah.

Anyway, N-Level is coming and I'm still in holiday mood.. I'm so impossible la.. But nevermind, so does everyone else (cept' for some people :P)..

---

Went cycling today.. Strange thing is, they tried to pair me up with that Manwhore a.k.a Jia Jing.. Can't believe it.. A word of truth is, I'll probably like her if she wasn't this violent, besides, she isn't the very lady type.. Which is what I really like.. But anyway, she is too young for me. I can probably be her brother.

Saw alot of haro !! Saw jinjin also ! Improve alot since last time I saw him.. Bunny-hop also cannot now can liao.. Wheelie also can longer le.. Not bad. But I must say I'm still the more superior HAHA !!! never mind bout that :P

---

You continue wait ba. No wait, probably no need le. A few more month and I won't be seeing your stinking face. But nevertheless, I'm not gonna give you leeway this time even if you are a female. There's a limit girl, and you are fucking crossing it. I am burning mad at what you say and the most irritating thing is, you love to assume. You assume things that aren't true or just half-true and I hate people like that. Its okay la, you probably have that "jerk/bastard" right there to talk to you and listen to your "life stories", don't need friend like me already. Well, go ahead ! :D

Band is probably gonna disband soon, which is a sooner or later thing.. Musically, I believe we all're difference.. Haha.. Rock+Pop = rubbish.

No comments: