Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sian-Ness

Yup, I made it back alive from the playground. Why ? I fall asleep at the slide.. LOL. WJ was waiting for YY and I don't know whats Jo doing.. So basically, You know what happens.. :D

Was celebrating Emma's Birthday.. She was totally PWNED by us. LOL. Photos are with Yimin-Chan and probably Zen-Kun ! (getting jap eh)

Totally, I'm trying to play 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger ~ Its a little bit tough but its a definitely badass song.. ! And also hope SOMEDAY I can play this in the band..

---
Nowadays I'm having weird dreams.. For example, I dreamt myself packing my bag for adventure this morning.. (Had the Gravity-Defying hair of Cloud Strife ! WOOHOO!) The next thing I know is someone trying to wake me up.. Totally.
---


Was just fixing Zen's Haro just now and its totally, totally, totally totaled. So does the person who donated the Haro to Zen. -_-" But never mind, I'll just take that Haro Handlebar, muahaha !


Now, I'm lost on what to blog about, but again, GUITAR COVER COMING UP !!! This time is YUI series.. Which Is : Again, Jam, Daydreamer, Rolling Stars and .etc (I also realized when you record yourself, you know more of your mistakes.)

Tomorrow's going Bug-is with WJ and .co and whoever is going and I'll probably just be excited for the Initial D part.. HAHA. Good nite, time to continue my adventure (hope so).

No comments: