Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hairspray

Hey hey.. lol. Got quite interested in hairstyling out of boredom because I am suppose to go Sentosa today but I got sick.

Yup, it means the Jap/Anime type of styling ! I'm quite amaze that they actually use simple styling product but produce amazing result.. Its quite a surprise cause I only produce such result with Hard Gel + Hair blow..

Learning this technique called "BackComb".. It is said to secure your hair that even wind blow will not destroy the hairstyle.. It seems quite hard to me though its just pulling your hair and downcombing it a few time LOL

---

Also out of boredom, I manage to record myself covering "Green Day - Holiday".. Yup. Quite a few mistakes and its pretty soft. Audio & video not in sync due to Youtube uploading and my phone maybe..



Yup I was in my pajamas... xD

---

On the contrary, I had a really weird dreams.. Its about me flying oversea with a few people.. I think I went Germany or something.. Can't remember the details much.. Only remember I flew with XP, Sherman, Joseph, Burton (My cousin, surprise eh) and .etc

No comments: