Sunday, July 12, 2009

L-I-C-Ks

Yo ~ I'm totally, a lil bit, frus. LOL.

Yesterday went bugis with Marcus, W-jun and X-pang.. The best was we went to dhoby ghaut to race initial D cause it is only 55 cent..

After that went causeway mac to eat then met up with Zen and Leon.. But anyway, what's really funny is we went to zen downstairs to.. =/ Never mind ! Someone was hesistating for something..

Borrowed the acoustic guitar from marcus and its totally amazing.. Haven't play acoustic so long after getting my electric ~ ! Missing the warm sound.. But anyway, its not good cause the string is rusting and it has wraped neck.. -,-. So hard to press thus ~

Anyway, I'm currently frustrated with this song "Heaven's Drive" by L'arc~En~Ciel.. The solo actually, its a darn good song with a darn hard solo for me.. Argh, nevertheless, here is it.



Gonna meet them up later, and probably recording tonight.. xD

No comments: