Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Band part 2

I know i'm blogging 2 in a row :D..

Anyway, Its really stress over Undercover's business.. Let me explain. Oh wait, before I do that, lets welcome Elson Ong as our new vocalist !! (finally, I hate singing.)

Yes, last jamming session, Leon & Elson plus me taking over drum temporary, we manage to complete the whole song ! Without guitar part of course..

The problem is, Baoshuang seems to be a lil problematic with Elson and I really hope, hope, hope that her drumming improves to the point we can finish the damn song. Well, performance audition is just a few month, 2 month ? darn.

Looking for - Bassiest (In evergreen sec & able to communicate & exprience of at least 3 month)

Just hope everything will go well.. Nowadays everyone is so busy. Damn. When is it gonna be the next jamming ?

Drum - Baoshuang (Temp = Ben)
Guiar - Ben
Keyboard - Leon
Vocalist - Elson
Bass - NIL (hope marvin can take over)

Shit it. no more rocky road please !

No comments: