Monday, July 13, 2009

Heats

Today is totally owned.. zz

Went out to meet Wj, Joseph, Marcus, Zen and Yimin which came at a later time.. Went down to Zen area to slack and yes, we met "them" again.. zz.

In my opinion, it was quite heated just now.. Especially that 17 y.o. girl from Macpherson ITE.. Damn. First you took WJ's hats, second your friend push Leon down from the playground and then you come over telling us what to do infront of small children.. Damn.

Its not like we're not matured, you aren't very too at all to be honest.. And also, I know you want all that attention to yourself, whore. Besides, you're younger brother also very corrupted mah, Its not like we teach him whats Fuck and Sex. Get realistic la, nowadays people as low as Primary 1 know whats sex like, don't need teach one.

Seriously, why are you even asking me why I'm so angry. Don't you agree that they're too much ? Except that the cap is given by Emma, its a gift damn it, all the more reason to be angry ~

I really think we should STOP giving so much attention to THEM. dammit, they're climbing all over us. Womens.

---

Had a really INTERESTING talk with Yimin and WJ.. Shall not talk too much.. Really emotional I guess.

That concludes my opinion of today.

Maybe its infatuation or what, can't make up my mind. But you're really mean.

No comments: