Friday, July 31, 2009

O-ran-ge !

Today, I made a major change to my bmx !!

So happy and so broke.. LOL. Finally change the color from Yellow Cab to Electric Orange for my bmx ! Its my favourite color anyway.. so lets check it out





Beautiful ain't it ?!







Changes include
-Handlebar changed to Haro Handlebar
-Front wheel changed from odyssey to GT rim

Man. Some people couldn't stop praising how MAN is the bmx, so does the owner :) Besides that, before spraying marcus and me tried to wash our bike.. But apparently we had an disgusting experience with the car park water Hose..

The water that came out was BROWN !! God knows how long no one use the hose till it was rusting ! Only the xiZi people will know how crap was my bike last time !

Totally.. BUANG !

---

On a side note, tomorrow is studying day ! (Suddenly, we all became so hardworking eh?) Wahaha.. But this year competition for 1st place is getting tough ain't it ?

No comments: