Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stabbed

Yo... Just woke up.. To a really, weird dream..

Can't sleep now anyway, and we're going city hall later.. haha..

I dreamt that because of some money issue, i got into a fight and someone stab me in my abdominal.. A lil dramatic but the most interesting thing is, i felt pain during the dream and a lil bit after I woke up..

Not to say it is bleeding or what, the exact feel is like probably the area cramp up a lil.. LOL..

Alright, after I got sent into hospital, one word came into my mind.. Antiseptic. You know whats that ? Cleaning your wound. And when I think of that, I woke up already.. HAHA !! To be honest, I will scream like a madfuck, especially if you treat me to that without anestectic..

----

On another stuff.. I've been really close with the psp.. I think yesterday I played straight from 9pm till 5am.. Crisis core is so fun la.. LOL..

Currently waiting for my djmax to be done :D

No comments: