Monday, July 06, 2009

Dorifto !

Was just browsing through Live For Speed (Its a racing stimulator and its VERY real. Exactly like real car driving) to my surprise that almost ALL Drifting team moved on to S2.. Which have to pay $50..

Haha ! The best about LFS is being in a Drift team (I was in =TDW=) and then you start drifting with mates and with people over hamachi cause we don't have the official S2 but cracked S2.. So, How do I look last time in =TDW= ?


Yup. Everything straight from the skin of the car right to the rim using BeSpoke program is done by me ! :D.. It took me 30minute just to stay at that drift position and camera angle plus Photoshop effects.. LOL.

I'll probably start posting a video of me drifting.. But not without my original car Setup (Jeremy ! I need your laptop ~)..

A summery of this game : Thoroughly realistic. Gotta setup your car spec like.. The suspensions, wheel lock, pressures and stuff like that.. Haha !

Whoever still playing, tell me ! I haven't had an Twin Drift in a loooooong time.

No comments: