Thursday, July 23, 2009

Warp Drive

Heey ~

Today never go school.. slept my way till 3+ cause it was so cold and damp.. It is a chance not common in singapore (all year-round tropical summer, whatdya think broda ?)

Went out to cycle with xizi (again too lazy to type out).. Finally for once we didn't not slack at zen's area.. but before going out, had a very intense battle at the toilet for 15 min.. HAHA. You know whats that right ? :P

It was a very random cycling.. nothing interesting.. Went to zen's downstairs to have some slack session.. Emo down there dunno why.. Probably thinking of some random stuff lol.

---

A food for thought, I wanna try black eyeliner with my fringe down on one side.. HAHA ! I'm probably influence by The GazettE... Anyone can tell me where to get eyeliner ? :P

---

Was checking out the eclipse for 22nd July.. Then suddenly, I linked my way to Interstellar Travel, which goes on to Warp drive then Wormhole and then some einstein stuff (My respect to him man!)..

Let me state the order for space term ascending for those space-newb out there.. : Planet-->Star-->Galaxy-->Universe

Okay. So, now for the travel order.. : Interplantery-->Interstellar-->Intergalactic-->Interuniversal

It is so awesome. Don't need to say anything.. Just imagine yourself sitting in a rocket travelling to other planet or stars.. maybe even galaxy !

To explain the awesomeness.. here..

We're in a galaxy called "Milky Way"
Our solar system is only A STAR out of millions of star in Milky way
In the universe, Milky Way is only a glaxy out of a millions of them
There is over 7 universe parallely

Speed of light : 300,000 km/sec
Distance of our solar system : 9,516,051,072 km

We need 3,172,017,024 sec | 528,669,504 min | 88,111,584 hr | 3,671,316 day | 100,584 year to travel across our solar system which is ONLY A STAR IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING AT LIGHT SPEED.. lol. Amazing !

Now, who can last just 1 year in a spaceship, I'll salute you ! :D


(For those who always wonder why I'm so obsessed with space stuff, you know why now !)

No comments: