Monday, July 13, 2009

Growing Old

Its a very, very tiring day..

Today went to school simply cause there's N Level eng examination.. And to sit for my NAPFA test.. LOL.

It was an very very stress and pressurized atmosphere at the hall.. All quiet.. I tremble while I read but my momentum quite steady, heard from hairul the examiner actually "show" another examiner that my reading damn good.. But anyway, conversation cannot control my singlish from appearing... damn~ By the way, I REALLY REALLY should go New york. My accent changed totally when I start reading.. (I am also most productive at 12am-8am!)

Really growing old liao.. last time sit up can do 48 now 40.. jia lat.. must go train liao.. Eh ! But not bad ! Last time broad jump only 170cm this time 211cm !! Somemore shutter run lst time 12 sec now 10.45 sec ~ Probably can go faster if my shoe is more tight.. haha.. But overall - Jialat. Do all this then start aching here and there..

Went to play badminton with WJ, XP, Leon, Joseph, Zen, Marcus and then Yimin came later together with Pinkie and .co ~

Had a very, very maddening match with this black kid.. I think we kept playing non-stop for round 45min.. Totally.. Smack here and there, made him run left and right.. HAHA !

All In all, today is a very tiring day for me.. Who wants to go jogging with me ? :D

---

Yes, as quoted by leon, my blog skin sucks.. I also agree.. Gonna change it sooner or later. But first, Sleep.

No comments: